Sunday 20 June 2010

Father's Day card for my dad

Here is the card that I have made to give to my dad for Father's day. I am in Elgin at the moment staying with Granda and Karen, but I will see my dad in the afternoon on father's day when I get home and will give him is card then.


Karen has printed out this digi image from Di's Digital Designs for me to use. I think this is a good card for my dad as he likes beer. I have coloured it in with copic and promarker pens and I have been using the bigshot again to cut out the circles with the nestbilities - I love doing this.

I have used the sketch this week at Sketch Saturday.

I hope that my dad likes his card.

Sophie xxx

4 comments:

  1. Adorable sweet card Sophie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet he did Sophie, it's fabulous.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love your card, bet Dad did too. your cards are great . janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete