Sunday 21 June 2009

My card for my daddy


I have been staying at Granda and Karens house for 2 nights this weekend because my mum and dad have gone to Glasgow to see Take That. It has been good to be here for 2 nights as I had more time to make some cards. I have made this card for my daddy for fathers day to give him when we go home on Sunday. I have put Sandy and Robbies names on it as well as they did not make a very good job of colouring in. I had to colour in the footballer a few times as the dark blue kept going over the edges. I had stuck some buttons on the bottom so that I can enter this card in the Crafty Monkeys challenge this week.

I have also covered this chocolate bar to match the card to give to my daddy

I made a card for my mummy for her birthday, but I cannot show you it yet as my mummy might look at my blog and see it before her birthday. I have left her card with Granda and he will post it to her for her birthday so that it does not get lost if I take it home.

I am not sure when I will be back to Elgin again, but will make another card then.

Sophie x

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic Fathers day card and present sophie, I think your dad will be thrilled to receive something you have made so well. Hope he shares his chocolate with you!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great card and prezzy for you Dad Sophie, i am sure hwe will be so happy when he see's them. Lucky Mum and Dad going to see Take That! Hope Karen has let you play with all her goodies ;)
    Enjoy your BBQ.
    Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card !!
    i love colors and stamp !!

    didi

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card you made for your dad Sophie
    best wshes
    Anne-marie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sophie, I love the image on the card you made and I love the buttons. I love the choclate bar too. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge.
    love
    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are soooooooo talented Sophie. I don't doubt that we are going to see you in the crafting magazines in the years to follow... xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card you have made for your dad! =)

    Greetings from Anne (Norway)

    ReplyDelete